Flags on the 48, 2006 September 9th

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have full coverage!!!!

Thanks to everyone for helping out.

Still there are openings for anyone who wishes to help out a peak coordinator on any particular peak.

I am going to hike something with my son - maybe zealand or an easy 4k'er, but since I don't know how he will react, I can't commit to anything to help unfortunatetly, but hopefully we will be up there for something.

I think I will be hiking with mtnmama that day - so she can choose which one we do! :D

20 days until the Memorial Event and we have about 225 participants. There is still room to help support a peak.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up.

Can some one just hike up a peak ? if a gruop is full ?
I would be interested in Laffeyette if it is possible
If not jst go alone and take s some photos .
they are meduin fomate so they are very sharp andcolerfull iseFuji Velvia 100
pro .

RFG1: I see you can still sign up to join the Lafayette team. There are also discussion threads at the FOT48 site for the peaks.

Check out: http://forums.flagsonthe48.org/viewtopic.php?t=2097

and you can click on "sign up" (on the left of the web page and sign up for Lafayette or any other peak if you wish).

Of course its OK to hike up any of the peaks and say hello. Since this is intended to be a visible display, I'd think people will be pleased to have someone take pictures. However, if you sign up or post to the Lafayette "trips and routes" thread you can comunicate directly with the people who've already signed up and with the peak leader.

We've had a cancelation and are looking for some help on Isolation. We need someone who can be responsible for making sure that a Flag makes it to the summit.

Please PM me if your are interested or can help out in some way. Thanks