Found Hikers!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to read that trail report.

I'll bet they didn't have a map and made the wrong turn towards Denning instead of heading back out to Rt47, assuming that's where they started.

So their first time out they bagged 3 summits, Slide, Table and Peekamoose. NICE!

How the HECK do you get lost on Slide???:confused::eek:

Slide is a vey popular peak to get lost on.:confused:
There have been several searches there in the recent past. All with happy endings.
Its very gratifying to tell some deserving souls (nasty grumpy trolls actualy) that the Denning trailhead is just ahead and that the Slide trailis back the way you came.:p

Can't wait to read that trail report.

I'll bet they didn't have a map and made the wrong turn towards Denning instead of heading back out to Rt47, assuming that's where they started.

Not that its either *that far* or *that remote*....that's like, a walk in the park!!!

:)

Of course,I'm glad they are safe and sound...but sheesh...I hope the next time I go into the backcountry for some R&R no one comes to rescue me! That would put, *like*, a major harsh on my mellow....

We found hikers on the summit of Mount Monadnock. Thousands of them, covering the summit like ants picnicing on a grassy knoll. :D