Full Zip Fleece Mid Layer Pants?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wromanow

Reaction score
Does anyone know where one can purchase a pair of full side zip 200 wt. fleece pants? Any recommendations for a mid layer full side zip pant?

You might check with Ragged Mtn in Intervale. A friend has a 300w pair from them with full side zips.

I bought zippers for my favorite fleece pants (at Ragged) and then brought them to a friend who knows how to sew zippers. I won't say it was an inexpensive way to go, But I got what I wanted.

Thanks for all your help. Just to summarize the information I found. Ragged Mountain does carry 200 weight PolarTec fleece full side zip pants normally, but was out of stock for six weeks. REI does carry 100 weight full zip pant, but not the 200 weight. I found a 200 weight full zip sold by a Stowe, VT company called Col d'Lizárd. The product was called Col d'Lizárd Iguana Full Zip Fleece Pant. Again thanks for your replies.

I just wanted to give a plug to Cold Lizard in Stowe, VT. I just spoke with the customer service (and owner Katherine) about fit issues with the full zip fleece pants. The company will custom manufacture the pants to my specifications/measurements and ship the product to me with no shipping. All products they make can be custom made. All products are made in-house. Customer service is great. Additionally, the company makes many products for Outward Bound. I have no affiliation with this company, all I wanted to do is let others know they are willing to customize outdoor clothing at no additional charge.

A bit off-topic, but is there any easy way to figure out the weight of the fleece? I have a pair of the REI full side-zip pants that I bought used very (!) cheap.

I haven't tried them on yet, but if they don't fit me, I might wind up selling them, thus my curiosity about the weight.

Last edited: