Good Rainy Day NH 4k'er Hike?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Great stuff!

But now, wouldn't you agree that those views from Willey are pretty important for tying in the Pemi and the Pressies? Isn't that a compelling viewpoint up there?

Thanks for following up!

Awesome! Great stuff!

But now, wouldn't you agree that those views from Willey are pretty important for tying in the Pemi and the Pressies? Isn't that a compelling viewpoint up there?

Thanks for following up!

"Important" is an interesting word choice. I very much enjoyed the views from Willey (and the pair of Gray Jays). By the time I reached the summit, the clouds had cleared off the summit of Webster. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Tom's outlook, too.

Anything you have already hiked before and seen the view. I usually choose something close to home since the inside of a cloud looks the same from Camel's hump as it does from Mt Madison. I like Valley Way on a drizzly/showery day (all day rain forecasted I stay home and get other stuff done). Lot's of cascades on the lower 3rd of it. Above tree line in fog can be interesting too.