Half Price Marmot Precip at LL Bean in Concord

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Periwinkle

Reaction score
I usually wouldn't bother to post a sale, but this one is good enough to share. So, if you're coming north on I-93 this weekend, it might be worth a stop....

I scored a Marmot Precip jacket for $47.95 at the LL Bean in Concord (exit 14, easy on and off). Only the pink one is on sale. It's tagged $69, but the nice lady at the counter looked it up and found the sale price. There are only a few in each size.

It's this one on the web site: http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/st...langId=-1&categoryId=44748&sc1=Search&feat=sr

Oh, and BTW, this is obviously a ladies jacket. Sorry guys. I didn't have time to scope out the men's section.

I will stop by on my way home from work and check it out in men's section. thanks for the tip

i wanted a pink one yeah, but they were out. I stopped in there last night and didnt see any precips in the men's section. maybe I'm going blind after programming all day. those 3 blind mice were programmers.
seriously, maybe there are some left in the women's section. that beans outlet in concord is great, i stop in there regularly