Happy B-day!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
raise a Nalgene...Happy Birthday.
I hope I am going that strong when I am that age.

happy birthday to the old man of the mountain !

you're a good man and a great friend, SherpaK ... lookin' forward to many more outdoors adventures in the years ahead !

Geez, Puck, you talk like he's 70. I hike with a buddy who is 49 and can kick my butt all over the place (that's 20 years older than me...)

Happy Birthday, Sherpa K, maybe we'll meet on the trails of the Daks someday...

Happy Birthday Sherp!

Welcome to the other half of the century! You'll hike faster now, cause it's all downhill from here!

Happy BD SherpaK!

You should consider maybe treating yourself to some kind of outdoor rec trip sometime this year, yeah?

Happy Birthday, Sherp! Hope you enjoyed my Marilyn Monroe impersonation earlier today. Looking forward to sharing even more hikes on your next half century! :D

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday SherpaK -
thanks for all of the tips and shared hiking experiences on the train each morning (after this morning I feel like I was on Adams and Adams 4 this past weekend...nice video...wait a minute-my legs are not sore, I guess I was not there!)...it really does not do much for my motivation to walk to the office as I often want to turnaround and head north!
Hope to hike with you somtime soon!
Have a great day, and remember getting older is a lot better than the alternative! :D

Last edited:
Sherpa! Wow, pretty soon you're going to be old enough to be my grandfather! I hope you've started on the Wu-List(s) before you get out to Rainier. You never know when this stuff is going to come in handy.

Are you having a party? With Cake?

-Dr. Wu

SherpaKroto said:
can't wait to see what everyone will do for my 100th! :eek:
Probably steal your car.

Is that a dolphin to the right of the row boat, on the cake? I have seen Freshwater Dolphins before.

Happy Birthday!

-Dr. Wu

Hb Sk!

Happy Birthday, SK! Although I have only had the pleasure of hiking with you a few times (so far), they've always been fun trips. About the only thing I can hold against you is introducing me to JohnL which lead to employment which severely cut into my hiking time! ;)

P.S. Now that you're over 50, experts recommend that you visit The Doctor at least once per week!

Doctor, who said doctor? once a week? why woud you want to cut the visits down to weekly????????

Happy Birthday you old fart! Wow, you could be Carmel's grandfather... :D

Have a good one.

- darren

ps: cherry mtn rd????????????

Happy Birthday SK! I have an idea! Why don't we all put SK in our avatars? Oh wait...

It IS traumatic. In one thread Sli74 asked me to have my wife give me a hug for her (can't I just wait and collect in person like I always do?) and Darren reminded me that Carmel could be my granddaughter.

Wasn't there a recent thread about the old hikers home? I'm seeing the Doctor on the way home ;) ALthough I saw him a lot over the weekend (thanks Arm!)

Wu: good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.