How do you store your gear?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thus inspired, and with several months of rain plus recouperating from some injuries I now have some "Gear Closets."

Jeez, and I thought we were united as gear slobs. I am not afraid to stand alone, however. Just don't tell my wife. She will give me a new project :eek:

That all being said, it is a very impressive set-up.

Marty

OK so how many of us are using one of these photos as wall paper on our computer?

Thanks for the ideas...it's up there now in my to-do list with a dream library and now a gear room! :D

Back when I was single and was king of my own living space, all of my gear was right there in the open for the whole world to see should they be so brave as to enter my domain. It greeted you, slapped you in the face and yelled "I am gear!!"

A few years went by and I got married. The gear was not so attractive to the female sensibilities so into a closet it went. Still good and easy enough to get to. Never far from sight or mind. The gear took up the entire floor of the closet and remained proud.

Kids came along; available space started to shrink; and the gear was targeted for a lateral transfer. So down to the basement it went into the far back corner on a shelf behind countless boxes of useless crap. To get to it, I have to perform considerable gymnastics and have pulled more than a few muscles in my efforts to access it. But it's still there and has a home ... so it's all good.

That where I keep my gear. Thanks for asking. :p