looking for a hiker friend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikem'all

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else was looking for some company. My hiking partner has left town. I live on the other side of the St. Lawrence across from Ogdensburg. I hike with my son Chris a lot who loves it as much as anyone. I try to get out once a month weather it's in New York, Vermont, New Hampshire or Maine. My son and I have about 20 of our 46ers done and hope to finish soon. So if anyone out there needs a ride or just wants someone to hike with just e-mail me.

Looking for hiking friends

Hi. I'll be in the Whites from this Thursday, June 10 through Monday, June 14th and I'm looking for a hiking partner(s). I'm interested in doing some of the 4,000 footers I haven't done yet. The Tripyramids, Tecumsah, Cabot or Whiteface in particular. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Ed (860-355-6955, or cell 203-788-0462)

hiking

Read your thread. We were thinking of starting our 46ers. We finished the NE 100 last year ...I have 2 kids...don't know how old your son is but mine are 9 and 12. Let us know when you are going out and maybe we could meet up. I'm a little nervous about a new place that I've never been and it would be nice to go with someone who has been to a few of them.

I would be more than happy to have company during the Weekend of July 2nd. I will be at crawford notch and doing 2 hikes...Washington VIA Huntington Ravine and Mount Flume VIA Flume Slide Trail. I have a campsite reserved and its always nice to be with a fellow hiker. Feel free to contact me if you or anyone else is up for it.