Mount Adams - An AMAZING day I will never forget - April 22, 2007

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sema,

Didn't your folks tell you to beware of men that offer you candy and COOKIES? Now This!

Simply great news, and the best is yet to come.

BTW -- I know a band you can hire (cheap) for the reception!

All the best,

cb

giggy said:
congrats to both of ya -

does Brian need someone to plan and execute a bachelor party? :eek:

I am quite good at that ;) :cool:

If Giggy is going to plan and execute it, who do I need to know to get an invitation?

:D

David Metsky said:
Crap, more fluff to clean up. -dave-
Hey - It's a trip report!! Another party to drive too!! ;)

Congrats again... and I wasn't even there!! Word travels fast in our small community! :)

giggy said:
does Brian need someone to plan and execute a bachelor party?
I am quite good at that
Brian, you like heavy metal??? I thought you were way too sane! :rolleyes:

your knight in shining armor........i love storybook ending : )
you both should feel blessed.
kmac

Sound like a great start to hopefully a long happy life together. May the sun be at your backs, as you hike off into the future.

Pfffffff.....

Thanks alot Brian.....Now I need to find a new person to stalk. Very selfish of you.

Oh, and it was Brian I was following. I bet Seema thought I meant her. Brian is much more stalk worthy.

Congrats I guess.

Mad Townie said:
Congratulations again, you two! Best wishes for many, many happy years and miles.

(Yes, "again." I saw them at Madison Hut shortly after the big event! Saw one "rock" that wasn't on the mountainside, which in combination with the huge smiles sorta gave it away.) :D :D

Wow! That is *quite* the shining rock!

What a joyous image of you two!

:p

Congrats! We were on Madison and Adams on Saturday and would have left some cookies on the summit of Adams for both of you, if only we had known you would be there on Sunday. You picked a fine day for the occasion, I would say.

You single guys should keep a stack of c.c. cookies in your pack--see what might happen.

Congratulations you two.

WOW -- Best wishes, Seema!!

I remember back to that crisp autumn day in October of 2004... Frodo and I were descending the Marston Trail on North Brother when we met you and Brian hiking up. What a nice surprise that day!

I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. :)

:) :) :) :)

I remember Seema's posts when she would talk about her parents worrying she was 'never going to find someone' if she kept on going out hiking! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to you both!

;)

giggy said:
...does Brian need someone to plan and execute a bachelor party? :eek:

I am quite good at that ;) :cool:

I've been to some radical bachelor parties but we never executed anyone :eek:
I'll try anything once...

Best wishes Seema and Brian. By the way what kind of chocolate chip cookies work so well on women?