Nashua beer Night.....

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstony

Reaction score
:) Any interest in a Pre-Christmas Nashua beer night on Wednesday night, December 21st, at 6:00 PM? I was looking at Joes American Bar and Grille at Pheasant Lane Mall, more for parking and convenience to the main roads than fine food and wine........ :) Since that is the first day of Winter we should celebrate with a brew and talk winter hiking!

It will be busy but nothing like a weekend......

Well,we were gonna go Christmas shopping that night,and it is in the mall.. :D
I think we'll be there about 7:00
Feel free to start wthout us!

This thread has been aawfully quiet...
Are you guys still up for this one?
Mrs KD and I finished our shopping-so now we can just go to the mall to drink! :D

friends and co drinkers..im hearing that the mall is going to insane at 6 pm..shoppers and diners at this place. the mall of new hampshire had a 6 mile backup last night. I don't know if pheasant lane mall is comparable or not. Any thoughts on this or another place to meet? If its going to be a nutty traffic jam or impossible to get into joe's bar and grill id probably bag tonight.

It is busy, but no 6 mile back ups like at MNH. DW Highway will be busy, but it always is! The traffic pattern at Mall of NH is always messed up because of how the exits/entrances were designed. Plus it is a larger mall. :)

I'll be at Joe's at 6,........meeting my wife and my running partner there too.

Joes

I would like to come too - looking to do some winter hikes and get some skiiing in. I'll be there after I hit the gym. round 7:00. But how will I spot you guys?

look for a group of hiker looking types....... near the bar........

I know I'm the best looking guy in the group, :eek: so you'll recognize me immediately :) I'll be in jeans and a blue shirt, if I leave early enough to change.

Or you could walk around the bar muttering "alligator eggs?" and see if someone stops you.

Strange as it may seem,I'm sure we'll stand out in a crowd.
Look for the group that doesn't look like a bunch of sedentary office workers-that would be us! :D