Montreal Beer Night.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
It seems like it's that time again! :D

The last beer night was at Jean and Nat's place, which I thought was a big improvement over a pub. We could actually talk to each other, for the price of a single beer I bought a whole case, there was food and those who wanted to got to look at the amazing Denali pics.

Sylvie and I would be happy to open our home for the next beer night. We live in Laval about a 10 min. walk from the Metro and a 5 min. drive from two autoroutes.)

How does Wednesday the 28th of January sound?

PM me for my coordinates.

The 28 is good for me if I survived the Presi traverse next
weekend. Would you like to join my for that hike?

Do you have the hiking trail from St-Léonard to Laval?

Drink metting....

Hi Sylvie & Neil.

Can You reserve a special place in your cooler for the beers and carrort juice for Us!!!;)

He!!! every Quebecker hikers ( and a special invitation for the U.S. hiker:)) You need to reserve this special evening to eat and drink ( the order is your choice:eek:) with Sylvie and Neil in Laval....

Rejean,, with the hot forecast for this weeken, We hope to see You and up the glass :D with You at this meeting.

Pinpin The 3th.

OK for me also.
And Pinpin, I will try that carrot juice. Maybe I could go faster, with that juice, with my winter 46 list. :)

Bummer !

Uh-Oh...

I have my daughters with me that week, is it possible to hold the MTL Beer Night either the week before or the week after ??

Now let's see how much power I have :cool:

I can bring Nachos with Cheese & Meat Special home made Dip...

[QUOTE=yvon;259183]Maybe Pinpin have a special mixture like "La potion magique des Gaulois". I want and I need that mixture. :D[/QUOTE]

Yvon with that mixture 2 or 3 days on your winters list will be over. After
you will be ready for NH and Maine and Vermont in winter.

I knew there was something about a beer night being posted. I could smell the hops before I turned on the computer.
Thanks for the invite Neil and Sylvie. I will try and make it. Wednesdays are good.

Uh-Oh...

I have my daughters with me that week, is it possible to hold the MTL Beer Night either the week before or the week after ??

Now let's see how much power I have :cool:

I can bring Nachos with Cheese & Meat Special home made Dip...

Considering that on least 2 occasions that you organized beer nights you changed the date to accommodate me (and that I really like Nachos) I suggest we do it a week later, February 4. That'll be a nice lead-in to the (ADKHighpeaks) winter gathering.

4 Febuary...

Hi everybody,

Why not!;)

One week later: We will have just little bite more alcool in the carotts juice :Dand We will be a little bite more THIRSTY.....;)

Pinpin The 3th.

Hi everybody,

Why not!;)

One week later: We will have just little bite more alcool in the carotts juice :Dand We will be a little bite more THIRSTY.....;)

Pinpin The 3th.
What you really mean is that the alcohol will have a little more bite.:D

An English message will follow.

J'ai oublié de consulter ma douce moitiée lorsque j'ail changé la date. Elle ne peut pas être là le 4 fevrier. Alors, j'ai changé la date pour le 18 fevrier.

I forgot to check with my SO when I changed the date and because she can't be there on the 4th I moved it to February 18th.

I will send coordinates in UTM and lat/long by PM to everyone.

At the last beer night we had a Bostonian in our presence.

Last edited:
February 18th is OK with me.

A New Yorker would be fun this time. Any ideas ?

(Don't worry american friends, that is not a ''diner de cons'')

I seem to recall there was a New Yorker at the last one too, lol.

Gail and I will be there! Thanks Neil for having and hosting all of us! Looking forward to it! :)