shopkingcamera.net experiences anyone ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them. No data in resellerratings.com; a copyright notice that reads "Copyright 2006 Your store name here. All rights reserved."; and cheap prices on refurbished gear and gray market goods. Sorry, there are much better ways to save a few bucks.

Buy from people with good ratings on resellerratings.com or that you've heard of before. Too many risks here, way too many red flags.

:eek: "Copyright 2006 Your store name here. All rights reserved." :rolleyes:

Thanks Dave, I missed that. You get a Gold Star for observational prowess today !

I had a feeling that might be the story, thanks.

DougPaul said:
I've had good dealings with both B&H and Adorama.

Doug

I'll secound that. Be aware B&H 's site is closed for purchases on Saturdays.

They're closed on the Jewish Sabbath (Friday at sundown to Saturday at sundown) and most Jewish holidays. But they're worth the wait; B&H is the gold standard by which other mail order firms are measured.

If you go to Manhattan be sure to stop in at their Super Store....it's an electronic junkies version of Amsterdam :eek:

B&H rocks. I ordered a lens on a wednesday night (which is Thurs AM East coast time) and it arrived at my house here in Hawaii on Friday morning. I only paid $4 extra for the "2 day air shipping" over the price for "5-7 day ground shipping". Well, 1) how do you ground ship something to hawaii? and 2) I figured the 2 day air to Hawaii would probably actually take 3 or 4 days. But it actually got here in 36 hours from time of order. That is unreal.

- darren