The Bonds this weekend

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaiagirl

Reaction score
I sincerely hope 3 times is the charm for this one, because I would like to finish the NH48 before the new year. This will be #46, 47 and 48 for me if the weather looks good this Saturday, Decemeber 10th, for the views that I've been looking forward to like no others . Undoubtedly, some people who I would love to be there won't be, but I may be able to do this Sunday instead if enough people are interested in joining me then instead of on Saturday. I only have one weekend day off, so this is a day hike, starting at Lincoln Woods to the Wilderness Trail, to Bondcliff Trail and back .... Yes, it is a long day, no doubt!!! .... but I hope some of you might just join me. It would mean a lot to me to finish with some special people along. Please feel free to email me or just post here if you are interested in coming along :D.
Happy Trails,

I have to work this weekend. But plan to do that very same Hike on the New Years Weekend. So if this doesn't workout for you for some reason. You can certainly join me when I do it.

I had seen your earlier post mentioning it Dave, and I was going to send you a PM. Thanks for sending the invitation first, it's very kind of you :D. I am hoping to do it before then, Saturday with any luck, but I will keep it in mind. I know there are other people out there too who are just salivating waiting for calendar winter so they can count this one for the winter 48, and I understand it for sure. Thanks again!!! :)

Congrats Chris... I won't be able to make it up north on Saturday. Enjoy your 48th... that's a great accomplishment!

Thanks Len :D .... Shame you can't come along, but thanks a bunch for the pat on the back ..... I sure do hope I end up actually having something to celebrate this weekend .... I'm sick of postponing this one!!!!! :eek:

Thanks Again,

Just a quick update: the Bonds hike will be Saturday, since I have had some interest in that day and it's the day that I was scheduled to be off anyway. Not sure of definitive details yet, but I'm crossing my fingers that the weather looks good early in the weekend. Anyone else who's interested is still welcome to join, just let me know.