Tripyramids Sunday 07.17.05

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure... sounds good, but I know I have some plans on Saturday. I'll have to see what happens on Saturday to see if I can do that on Sunday. Good luck on that one... Sherpette's favorite hike :eek:

Brian, you wouldn't by any chance consider going Saturday instead of Sunday? Can't do Sunday, but I'd love to do Tripyramid and I haven't hiked with you since winter. :eek:

Brian, I'm in for Sunday. If you change your mind and do Saturday, let me know. I can't go Sat.

LenDawg, you have dibs. Besides, judging from the avatars you're a lot better looking than I am! :D

Still on for Sunday. Sorry, Mad Townie I'll be on Artex's Carrigain NH 48 hike for Saturday. I think the weather on Saturday will be a lot better than the last time we hiked Carrigain together for Skimom's 48th. I hope we can get together and hike another time soon.

MadTownie: I gotta put that pic in cause' I think I'd get a red square for putting my mug on an avatar. BP, looking forward to it!