Utah national parks TV program

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougPaul

Reaction score
PBS Boston just showed a program featuring the National Parks of Utah--Canyonlands, Arches, Brice, Capitol Reef, and Zion. I caught part of it--it was very nice.

For those who might be interested, it repeats at 2AM Fri (4/4) on Ch 2 Boston and 2:30PM Fri (4/4) on Ch44 Boston.

Doug

I DVR'ed it and I'll watch it tonight. I've considering a "4 corners" trip for this fall or maybe next spring and I'd like to get some info on SE Utah.

Except for sports, stuff like that is about the only thing I bother watching nowadays.

Last edited:
More TV for you desert SW junkies:

Wild River: The Colorado
Ch 44 Boston, 2:30pm, Fri 4/11
Ch 44 Boston, 3:30pm, Tue 4/15

It focuses on the river, but covers much of the same terrain as the previous show. It may even share some footage... IMO, worthwhile.

Doug

dentonfabrics said:
... I've considering a "4 corners" trip for this fall or maybe next spring and I'd like to get some info on SE Utah...
Just do it - you won't be disappointed. Depending on the time you have you can do a great loop out of either Vegas or Phoenix that hits the Grand Canyon (especially liked the North Rim), Sedona, 4 corners/Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, Arches, Canyonlands, Dead Horse Point, Capitol Reef, Bryce, Zion... It's an amazing area!