VFTT Shirts and Hats Market Survey and Pre-Ordering Information

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wearing the colors

The woman who is doing the shirts and hats for us had just finished a rush job of baseball hats and stitched a sample of the VFTT hat. The actual hat will have a dark green bill.

I usually wear a size medium shirt. The shirt I'm wearing is a size large which is generous on my shoulders and arms but about right for my, um, larger gut. It looks like the shirts will run true to size. This is the actual shirt but I just stuck on a VFTT sticker for the picture.

View attachment 3268

Last edited:
I'll be sending you my order over the weekend. Do you want the shirts/hats and stickers/patches orders in a single envelope?

-dave-

Time for a Thread Bump, If you are interested in shirts or hats, you need to get an order into Teejay ASAP. If not enough people send him a check, the shirts and hats will not get made. If everyone waits for the other person to send in a check , the shirts and caps dont get made. I do not beleive the intent is to make spares so, either order now or miss out.

This sure beats trying to make ones own VFTT shirt or hat.

Shirts and hats update

So, maybe you're waiting for another price drop on them? Nope, can't do it. They're priced too close as it is.

It's like peakbagger said. If you're waiting to see if we reach the minimum to place the order, you've waited too long. Why the minimum? It makes a big difference in the shipping costs and set-up charges. There's a lot of people who've already sent their orders and money and they're itchin' to get their shirts and hats. Don't keep them waiting.

And, in case you're wondering, we're about halfway there. A little underwhelming considering all those who said they wanted these. Once we've reached the minimum, I'll post it and take orders for another few days. After that, you snoozed, you loozed.

teejay

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Sent

PM sent about order for patches, stickers and t-shirts.

Thank You,

rb

Very inexpensive and top quality shirts and caps.
If you're thinking you're going to place an order, please do it soon and so we can get the order in and get them filled.

Thanks

Bump (also - order in the mail). Thanks for putting this together TJ.

Last edited:
Deadline approaching!!!

The order for VFTT shirts and hats will go to the vendor around the end of May. If you've been waiting to see if we reach the minimum, we're close enough now so it's time to get your orders and money in to me.

There's over two weeks left, plenty of time for your orders to reach me, but once the vendor has her order, that's it.

teejay

I expect that the shirts and hats that have been ordered will be shipped out around mid-June. I had hoped it would be much sooner than that, but orders have been slow in coming.

All checks received so far will be cashed today, so that they have all had a chance to clear before I pay the vendor.

teejay

Tick...tick...tick...

Final hat and shirt orders will soon be placed with the printe. If you want a hat or shirt, or just been thinking about it, TeeJay will be placing the order sometime in the next 10 days.
You snooze, you lose - it'll be quite a while until we do this again.

Order form in the thread.

Alan

Just a few hours left

to order your........."Rapture Ready" t-shirt. But if you'd rather take a chance on a sure thing, get your orders for VFTT shirts and hats in the mail to me by next Saturday, May 28. The shirts and hats will be ordered from the supplier in the first week of June.

teejay

Any pics of the real patch?

It might complement the AT patch on my pack. The patches on my ski and back packs are a real conversation starter. Kind like we used to say back in my single days, having a dog means you have a "chick magnet." No sexism implied. :)

Last edited:
The absolute last day

to order shirts or hats will be Friday, June 3. You must let me know if you will be ordering by then so the embroidery/print shop can order the materials. I'll need to know shirt sizes and numbers ordered by then. I'll also need to receive your order form and payment soon after that.

email to teejaydk4 at gmail.com

teejay

LAST CALL for Shirt and Hat orders

Teejay put a lot of time and effort into this and was happy to do it.
He took extra time to get the early prices lowered by quite a bit.
It will likely be a few years before we do this again. If you'd like a shirt or hat, order it now or wait until 2014.

And BTW, thanks Teejay !
Alan

Finally!!

I have the shirts and hats and they are awesome. After sitting on all your money for so long and you with nothing to show for it, hopefully it will have been worth the wait. I've already started packing and expect everything to go out by today. Everyone should have their stuff by Friday or Saturday.

teejay