Winter Gathering

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, here are mine....... they range from sublime to horrific, lol :D Don't blame me, however..... I'm just along for the ride :)

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/557093813csXYMz

I had such a great time last weekend I don't know where to begin...... guess I'll start with the Extra Special Thanks first.....

1. E.S.T. to UFC for having us, putting up with us, and ultimately enduring the VFTT onslaught..... we did try to clean up before we left on Monday, I swear we did :) :eek: :rolleyes: :D

2. to Sherpakroto for getting the band together and also putting up with us

3. to Coldfeet/David for giving me a ride to the gathering and being such good company on the road and on the trail

4. to everyone else in the band for making it happen

5. to all of the great people I met over the weekend :)

I had a great time hiking with Bubba, Littlebear, Bunchberry, TJ, Coldfeet, Pat, and Audrey on Mt. Ascutney Friday...... and a great time hiking with Bigloop/Mike and Coldfeet/David on Sunday down by the river. I had a great time time socializing with everyone and a great time with the band both nights......

Sunday was surreal in a beautiful way..... got woken up by 2 very nice women, went for a nice snowy short hike by the river, then played a wild set with a special guest appearance by a disembodied Darren cajoling us into doing more shots of the Dr. from his cell phone..... :) Hope you get out of that cast and heal up soon, Darren! It was great talking to you.....

This was a really nice weekend - so much to do and see! Great to see everyone and thanks to the band for the great entertainment! :D

Steve, thank you so much for welcoming everyone into your home.

Hanna

bubba said:
Nice - you should have given me the camera once or twice!! Nice signage - just where were we hanging out???
I just know that we have to watch out for Rossi and Shaun Burns.

skimom said:
cbcbd… we didn’t meet face to face but from SK’s comments, I’m guessing that was you singing ac/dc?? That was great! Sue and I could have helped you out but it was too much fun watching you try to hit those notes!
hmm... where's that emoticon... oh yes:

tongue.gif

chinooktrail said:
Pink Floyd comfortably numb is playing on the radio, and all I can picture is cbcbd's version! Too great! :)
Wow, what a talented group of people you all are! ;)
Nice! :D

band.gif

UNFROZENCAVEMAN said:
Now...where's all the "green square" love????!!! ;)
Haha, ho... I've been giving too much love and can't give no more... you'll have to wait

;)

Tank U, tank u, tank u,.......

Bon soir mes amis,

I apologize profusely for not writing this “tank youse” note sooner, but the fact of the matter is, my guitar hasn’t left my hands ‘til now. My left hand is a bloody stump so, I had to put my axe away. This could take a while; typing that is.

I’m only going to mention a couple of names, in other words this could go on forever & I want to get back to my guitar (It‘s an inflatable dreadnaught doncheno)!

Thank you Steve, that was one wild party! Thank you hiking buddies, Rossi & Shaun, that was a trip! Thank you everyone for the great food (& on site prep-work!!!) & conversation, & libation and finally, thank you musicians, WOW!!! I wasn’t sleepin’, just restin’, & the sound was great two floors down! I was wailin’ along to Proud Mary, among others! Sad to say, the mind was willin’ but…. :confused:

I had a feelin’ this would get me playin’ again! When’s the next one? Are you ready, Freddy, ……..? We definitely need a little Ian Anderson next time, and……blah, blah, blah, blah, blah….. :D

Au revoir, ;)
Ken

PS: Was that an EMX 212, 312, or 512 power mixer, and was that an AD15VT or a 30? Damn, another sport! :eek: