WOOO HOOO!!!!! VFTT shirt arrived

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teejay

Reaction score
The Beautiful Finger Lakes; Avatar: 4 Hrs. up, 4
I just received my very own VFTT t-shirt just in time for its maiden hike this weekend in the Catskills. Perfect.

A big thank you from here to HIATIS, Mrs. Madeline Peak_bgr, for handling this project. Taking in a large number of orders and filling them can be a daunting job. You did good, Maddi.

teejay

Got mine too! Top quality and fit perfectly......thanks for all your hard work and patience......
Jade

Just got mine too.
2 short sleeve and one long sleeve.
They are great quality and I cant wait to get on the trails wearing them
Hiatis thank you very much you did a great job.
I think I am wearing mine to the summer BBQ :D

I got mine too, It fits perfect and looks great. I don't know why but I did not expect them to be as nice as they are. A big thanks to Maddi for all her hard work. I can't wait to show it off on the trail. TJH

Got mine too. Who'll be the first to proudly display his/hers in his/her avatar?

[It's sentences like the last that drive people to use "they", "them" and "their" as singular pronouns.]

Last edited:
Got it and lost it

My wife has already confiscated/appropriated mine and told me I should get one for myself!!!
It looks really good on her so she wins.
Thanks, Maddi, for doing this for all of us.

thx

Got mine today, thx Maddi!

Maybe i'll wear it to the dr on Monday while checking out my knee and letting them know this is what i want to continue doing!...I like the green..

Got mine too!! I knew I'd find a thread like this!!

I got home last night at 1:00Am and tried them on (sorry you got home so early, Seema!)

I dress down on Friday so I wore it to work. I have on the long sleeved shirt with a chest logo, so I caught MANY people reading it. Had compliments on it and everything.

Unbelievable (to me) but I'm sure that it made me better looking!!! :eek:

GREAT JOB MADDI... perfect all the way around!

Just received mine the other day, with a nice card from Maddi, explaining that she didn't feel the quality of the logo on one shirt was up to par. She refused the one shirt, and will re-ship the replacement as soon as possible. That was very kind of you to do that, and the card was a nice touch! Don't get that kinda service at the Walmart! Again, thanks for taking on this immense project!

Maddi, where is my friggin shirt..........................

Opps, I forgot to order one for us....umm.....errrrrr...... Is it too late for us schmucks that didn't get the first memo to get one. I know, I know....... I'm a moron. Look on the bright side, you don't have to deal with it 24/7 like Katie and the kids do ;)

Sheesh!

*IF* I was still hiking Hurricane with Maddi this weekend, *IF* Mother Nature hadn't decided to literally rain on our parade, I'd get me a shirt and be able to have it hand-delivered, and then wear it proudly!

Tim, hook us up!

I want a shirt!

Excellent job on the shirts, Maddi. They fit perfectly and look great. Now catch your breath...only 118 days to the backyard Bacchanalia!!

Maddi Here!!

Hey everyone, I am glad that everyone is happy so far. And, yes I will do another order in the future. Let me just catch my breath from this one. Ed was it you who wanted shirts made for a special VFTT event?? If so please email me and I'll send the info.I am trying to keep track of who received their orders so post so I can mark it received. Also, thanks for the kind words masshysteria. There were only 2 shirts I felt were not 100%. The logo/lettering blurry on these 2 so I am having them remade. I would rather have you get a shirt late rather than get a bad shirt. I do however admit to being picky on the quality. I had promised Darren that if I did this I would uphold the quality of the site .

Just so you all know $62.50 in donations to Darren was collected and mailed to him. Thanks for showing your support for the site.

Maddi :D

P.s.

Hey-
:confused: Did you all think I was going to send you junk or what???????????

I don't want to be barred from gatherings so I wouldn't dare

Maddi ;)