Baldpate West Peak, East Peak and Table Rock

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yvon

Reaction score
Baldpate Mountains, you know?

Here are some pictures of our hike last Saturday in Maine on June 30 Baldpate West Peak, East Peak and Table Rock.

LOOK OF THE PHOTOS OF THE HIKE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_3938C.jpg

IMG_3929C.jpg

IMG_1888C.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice hike, Yvon!
As you already know from our Facebook conversation, I was on Old Speck the same day as you were hiking the Baldpates.
Shown below is photo taken from Old Speck looking at the area where you and Annie were hiking!!
The Baldpates are seen on the horizon on upper right side of the photo. (It's sort of a reverse of your first photo which shows Old Speck where I was hiking with my friend Marty.)

CIMG8265.JPG

Awesome! The pictures are spectacular. We REALLY need to start hiking in Maine!

Very nice hike, Yvon!
As you already know from our Facebook conversation, I was on Old Speck the same day as you were hiking the Baldpates.
Shown below is photo taken from Old Speck looking at the area where you and Annie were hiking!!
The Baldpates are seen on the horizon on upper right side of the photo. (It's sort of a reverse of your first photo which shows Old Speck where I was hiking with my friend Marty.)

Thank you John for your nice photo, unfortunately, we did not meet you.

Last edited:
Although the RT 26 approach is a nice one, many folks uses the former Frye Brook Notch Trail from the East B hill road side. The trail is officially abandonded after the Fry Brook "cataracts" but is farily easy to find. The AT used to run through this area and the water falls on Fry Brook are a nice extra attraction.