Grand Canyon Trip Photos

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBear

Reaction score
Finally, at long last, I have gotten my photos (or some of them anyway - I took more than 500) on line so you can all view them. There are two albums, since I took so many photos. I hope you all enjoy them. This was certainly a very memorable trip for me!

Click here: Photos

Absolutely incredible. This place is way up on my list of 'must see' places. One day :)

Bob

I love that picture of O'Neil Butte that you first get from the South Kaibab Trail on the way down. It sets the mood for the entire trip! Nice pics, makes me want to go back there for a 3rd time. Don't postpone it any longer Hiker Bob...you absolutely have to go there!

Max

HikerBob:

Don't put off a trip to the Grand Canyon. It was spectacular! We had a great time and I can't wait to go back. I highly recommend spending as much time as possible in the Canyon as opposed to day-hiking. If you need any help with a back country permit, let me know.

Little Bear

Thanks. Beautiful pictures. We dayhiked the Canyon this past weekend, and it was incredible.

Steve