I can't hike & it's killing me!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dial,
Mortons is a lot more than sore feet, imagine that your middle three toes are clamped together one on top of the other inside your boot, now imagine that someone starts to slowly peel your toenails off and while doing that, uses their hurricane proof lighter to cauterize the skin under the nails and then slowly with a dull flint stone slice down the middle of the bottom of your foot so they can reach inside and pull on the nerves between your toes. If you can imagine that, welcome to your first mile on the trail with Mortons! Sometimes after a hike you also won't get the full feeling back in your toes for a week or so.
I did get the intention in your post though, despite my sarcasm.

outtabreath -- eeeeek

i take it you have this? yikes it does feel like someone is pulling on the nerve and then ---- lets it snap back into place. ouch ouch ouchyyyyyy.

SC -YES !

Shadow
Yea, unfortunately I do have it in BOTH feet. It doesn't keep me away , but definately keeps me from doing as much as I would like. But, even if I had to crawl everywhere I would still take to the trails.:D