Occasional Trips on LT

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHIKER

Reaction score
I am a LT end-to-ender that is slowly doing it for the second time. Last week I went over Stratton to the Stratton Pond Lean-to then out the Stratton Pond trail to Kelly Sttand road. Next wednesday about noon I'm going in to the Stratton Pond Lean-to from route 30, staying over night and coming back out on thursday. It wears thin after a while having to hike everything twice so would like to find other/others who would like to leap frog up the state with two cars so I/we only have to hike in one direction. I usually do a one or two night hike (or single day) and am retired so can be flexible. I am most comfortable with a 10 mile hike but again am flexible. I don'y like temperatures over 80 or drenching rain (does anyone?). Anyway, anyone who would be interested please let me know via E-mail to [email protected].

Gordon "Renaissance man" Ripley
Rindge, NH

LT/AT Vt. 30/11 to Peru Peak shelter/return

I'll be going from VT 11/30 to/from Peru Peak Shelter within next week. I'll over night at shelter unless someone wants to spot cars at 11/30 and Mad Tom notch. Workin my way north!!
Gordon