(self-promotion) big photo exhibit and meet-the-artist reception, western MA, July

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nartreb

Reaction score
RECEPTION: JULY 13th at 3:00 PM

This time I've got a big space to work with, so there will be lots of photos. (update: about fifty-five!)

My photos will go up on the afternoon of June 30th and stay up for the entire month of July.

Location: Great Hall, Great Falls Discovery Center, 2 Avenue A, Turners Falls MA 01376
(413) 863-3221
http://greatfallsdiscoverycenter.org/
Summer Hours: open daily 10-4; Fridays and Saturdays 10-8

If you're interested in the reception, please send me a private message to help me plan how much soda and whatnot to bring (no alcohol allowed, sorry). If you're reading this but not a VFTT member, email me.

Last edited:
Date of reception has changed to July 13th.

In keeping with the venue, all the photos are of New England wildlife (animals, plants, and fungi). There are four themes: Juveniles (spring), Insects (summer), Berries and Mushrooms (autumn), and Life in the Snow (winter).

I've tried to include a mix of crowd-pleasers (e.g. baby raccoon) and nerd-pleasers (e.g. dronefly, an example of Batesian mimicry) while maintaining a high standard of image quality.

Regular readers of VFTT may recognize a few of the photos.

Last edited:
bump: the reception is Saturday the 13th, 3:00 PM

Location: Great Hall, Great Falls Discovery Center, 2 Avenue A, Turners Falls MA 01376

--------------

In keeping with the venue, all the photos are of New England wildlife (animals, plants, and fungi). There are four themes: Juveniles (spring), Insects (summer), Berries and Mushrooms (autumn), and Life in the Snow (winter).

I've tried to include a mix of crowd-pleasers (e.g. baby raccoon) and nerd-pleasers (e.g. dronefly, an example of Batesian mimicry) while maintaining a high standard of image quality.

Regular readers of VFTT may recognize a few of the photos.