Solo- WFA in Waterville Valley, NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakn

Reaction score
Thanks to all who have registered for the Wilderness First Aid Course thus far. We still have room for some more. At $100 for the two days, it's a deal. Could cost around $150 if taken in Conway or most other venues we've seen.

Hard to believe it's almost 2 years since we (WVAIA) last held the SOLO WFA course here in Waterville Valley. We had quite a few VFTT'rs there and it was a fun time as well as informative. If you haven't taken it yet and haven't had any other first aid training, you might consider attending.
The certification is for two years so if you took it with us last time, it's time to recert. We're holding it on Saturday, Sunday November 6,7 here in Waterville Valley. Anyone interested or if any questions, please PM me.
Harry

Last edited:
Thanks Harry for posting..this was a great venue for the WFA course though I suspect we won't have 3 feet of snow like a couple of years ago..

SOLO Wilderness First Aid- Waterville Valley

Thanks to all who have registered for the Wilderness First Aid Course thus far. We still have room for some more. At $100 for the two days, it's a deal. Could cost over $150 if taken in Conway or most other venues we've seen.

Just a reminder- the dates are Saturday, Sunday Nov 6 and 7. Class will start at 9 AM. Pre-registration is required.

Edit: nevermind, I should read the whole thread next time! :)