State Highpointers Konvention - Rapid City, SD - July 17th to 20th, 2024

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma concolor

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to my thread!

And no, I’m not just regurgitating info from the internet.

I, Puma concolor, will be the host of the 2024 State Highpointers Konvention to be held in Rapid City, South Dakota from 7/17 to 7/20 of next year.

Fresh back from a super awesome scouting trip to the Black Hills where I not only re-hiked Black Elk Peak (formerly Harney) and met face-to-face with Crazy Horse at the Memorial, but also booked an official Konvention site/venue for our annual club meetings and fun next summer.

From FB:

Highpointers from all over will gather in the Mount Rushmore State for their annual Highpointers Club Konvention to be held July 17-20, 2024, at the Best Western Ramkota in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Friday, July 19, is being targeted for the annual club hike up the highpoint local to the Konvention. This year, that hike will be up Black Elk Peak, about 55 minutes from the Konvention host site.

This will be a great Konvention for the entire family with so much to do in the area and a great, sprawling resort hotel!

Keep any eye out in A to Z 139, our website and social media for more details!

Mark Styczynski deserves a huge round of applause for putting this together as our Konvention Host!”

So grab your wife (or significant other) and grab your kids (or his/hers) and join us next July in the beautiful Black Hills for what should be an epic Konvention!IMG_2215.jpeg

Last edited:
So online registration is now live!

State Highpointers 2024 Konvention

Come on out to Rapid City, South Dakota this coming July to join a group of mountaineers (yes, we’re actual mountaineers) who all aspire to climb to peaks multiple times as big as anything the Northeast has to offer!

Not to even mention traveling to places in America you wouldn’t otherwise go.

As a side note, you should be a Club member if you decide to attend. And why wouldn’t you also want the awesome quarterly, all color, Apex to Zenith magazine?

Highpointers Club Membership

Last edited: