Study: Northeast winters warming fast

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al Gore cancels climate conference event

from the Washington Times

"Former Vice President Al Gore on Thursday abruptly canceled a Dec. 16 personal appearance that was to be staged during the United Nations' Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, which begins next week.

As described in The Washington Times' Inside the Beltway column Tuesday, the multimedia public event to promote Mr. Gore's new book, "Our Choice," included $1,209 VIP tickets that granted the holder a photo opportunity with Mr. Gore and a "light snack"

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/03/gore-cancels-personal-appearance-copenhagen/

:confused: I wonder where the $1200 was going. I don't give a hoot if someone wants to pay to shake his hand and have their picture taken...if the money was going to charity or something. Maybe he wasn't selling enough tickets ? So he's not appearing at all ? I find that hard to believe.

I read THIS today and have not changed my opinion.

It's snowing in Houston today and we haven't seen snow since 10/15 in S. NH. The current weather is just crazy!