Thank you, 9/11 Fot48 Hikers!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelJ

Reaction score
I've been reading through the trip reports, and still have to collect my photos and journal entries and post mine, but I wanted to say

THANK YOU!!!

to all those who participated in Flags on the 48 this year. Based on the number of name tags used, I think a hundred people came through the Mooseland Grill afterwards. While I was personally thrilled to meet people and put faces to names, as well as see old friends, it was also very moving to see how far this event has come; how many people now participate. This year, the hiking community truly spoke, acted, and remembered as one.

At some point soon, we'll be setting up the master gallery on the web site and collecting photos there. Watch the pictures forum for more information. You can also post your thoughts on the event, either as a registered user or anonymously, in the thoughts forum. We may set up a spot for trip reports as well, or just collect them in the thoughts forum; I'll have to ask Stephen what he wants to do.

Again - thank you so much for your help and participation!

Last edited: