Boston Drink of your choice Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fun last night. Thanks to whomever organized it. It was nice to meet you all. Sorry I couldn't make it in earlier - it took a good 15 minutes but I finally did find a free parking spot close by!

Man, that place was a meat-market, though! Seriously. I think every 23 year old in the city was there with a business suit or a sun dress on. (Including JJ!) Good thing I didn't follow my initial instinct and wear my poly-pro zip neck and convertible pants!

Couldn't have asked for better weather. . . Even at Dooley's. We'll have to do it again soon.

I hope everyone has a great extended weekend.

Sorry I missed the first seating, but house hunting does take priority. We need to find a lower class establishment for our crowd so we fit in better. :)

-dave-

David Metsky said:
Sorry I missed the first seating, but house hunting does take priority. We need to find a lower class establishment for our crowd so we fit in better. :)

-dave-

Too bad Dick's Last Resort closed down on Huntington Ave......maybe "The Filling Station" in Dorchester might suit us better......I heard they had some good Swedish death metal bands playing there.......