Gathering 8.0 [and leather apron(s)]

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That leather apron, it was a hint you know, and we seemed to be enjoying the torture so much she just kept doing it.

Count me in!

I will try to make it there.

I feel really silly just making that, but if Teejay is getting a head count, I will chime in.

I hopefully will try to carpool with somebode around here as to reduce the amt of cars at the campsite(s)...

Jay

This gathering is probably in doubt due to a lack of vacation time. I will need to think about an 8 hour drive after work on Friday thru the rush hour mess known as north jersery

Oh, yea.. I'll put it on the schedule and see if it's a conflict with the "other": annual LP weekend. I may have to do some arranging, cause the LP weekend should also be my 46'r finish. Thanks TJ, sounds like a great spot.

I guess I have to be there to hand over the Apron... that slutty leather apron. ARM -- need pictures!

gathering

Oh Yeah,Mr X and Harry K....I'm sure they'll shop at the Teddy Bear Factory with me!!!I think I'm in on this one......MJ

Sounds great. I think my wife and I will both attend, barring hell or high water. It will be nice to meet some more of you in RL :)

You will love having me along for the potluck - I am a very good cook.

Cheers,
Dundare

MarkJ said:
Oh Yeah,Mr X and Harry K....I'm sure they'll shop at the Teddy Bear Factory with me!!!I think I'm in on this one......MJ

My thoughts exactly. I need a new teddy bear to sleep with that night. I was thinking along the lines of an extreme bondage bear, if one exists. If not, I have a buisness proposal for them.

Canadian edition

There may be a bondage edition Vt Teddy Bear,my friend,an accessory to the Bibler tent line,for those who like to "rough it".It's sold only in Canada tho,and hard to get........could be a good gathering,MJ

Planning to show up for socializing, but not tenting. I'll be 'getting a room', somewhere near by.

I haven't seen much about hikes in this thread. I'd like to do any of these:

Wilson / Breadloaf
Mendon
Any of the Vermont 4K's

Any interest, or should we start a separate thread for the hiking ?

SherpaKroto said:
Oh goodee! I have a passenger :)

You mean you are not going to ride in the "love wagon", Sherpa? We'll have room!

BTW - I just finished overhauling the cooling system, so she is ready for a warm weather trip now. For $225 I replaced radiator, water pump, and all the hoses.