Georgian Bay paddling

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics

No sea kayakers here, eh? I enjoy canoeing and kayaking in the Adirondacks, but Georgian Bay is rightfully referred to as one of the premier sea kayaking destinations in North America.
Tobermory's Little Tub Harbor:
2195814740071072332S425x425Q85.jpg

Flowerpot Island:
2769405100071072332S425x425Q85.jpg

Pavement Point, Fitzwilliam Island:
2328907950071072332S425x425Q85.jpg

Last edited:
I've always wanted to paddle there... was up there once, but not to paddle. Must be great to not have to carry your fresh water as you do when island hopping in Maine!

Can you post a short write up here? Something in your blog does not react well with my computer...

amf

I've always wanted to paddle there... was up there once, but not to paddle. Must be great to not have to carry your fresh water as you do when island hopping in Maine!

Can you post a short write up here? Something in your blog does not react well with my computer...

amf

All my trip reports are quite long, but I'll see what I can do.

Looked like a great trip. Those were some Big Crossings !!

The same days in July found us Island Hoping along the coast of Maine.

Sounds like some of the fees are much the same as here along the coast only I think they also charge us just to look at the water here.

I have heard there is great paddling there it certainly looks so.
Very nice photos !!

I don't know what it is, but my computer slows to a crawl when opening a google blog. Photos look good, though.

amf