Purchase parking pass on the phone?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamp

Reaction score
I need to renew my yearly pass (White Mountains) but probably won't make it up to NH Friday night until after the ranger stations close. Is it possible to purchase one on the phone or online?

hey swampy!!!
e-mail,p.m, or call M.j. he needs one too!!! we were just talking about this this past weekend 2 for 25 bucks,split the cost!! see you next weekend. wanna whack sumptin?? :D

Yes - the REI (in Reading, BTW) does sell them. I'm not sure about EMS. Some of the visitor centers on the way up I-93 sell them as well - I recall seeing signs to that effect - in case any of them are still open when you drive up.

Check out the Contact Us page on the White Mountain Forest Service page and call one of the offices to find out who sells them 7x24 - the link from 2004 showed a couple of places.

swamp said:
I need to renew my yearly pass (White Mountains) but probably won't make it up to NH Friday night until after the ranger stations close.
get off 93 at lincoln (route 112) - go into lincoln and stop at the irving gas station (24 hour) - they sell the parking passes.