Wildcat D Flag pics

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a pleasure heading up to wildcat to see you. Deb, Conor and I had a great time hiking up and down. So - conor gets his first 4K'er as a bonus to this wonderful day. Thanks to Tmax (BTW - sorry for the almost no wave goodbye- I thought you wer had left with arm to go to wildcat A for some reason - hectic with the little guy!) and SK for the flags and arm the fudge.

Entire weekend was very fun. I wish I could have made to the party at CMR and KOA - but we had parenting duties to do!

Thanks to all invovled for this great cause to remember this date.

Sherp: It's great to see you on a mountaintop again! It was even nicer to get your call and to hear your voice as we on nearby Wildcat A began lowering the flags and contemplating the trek down.

Sherpa, I picked Wildcat D because I knew you're there. Good to see you all again and met some new faces (with familiar names)

I uploaded some of my pictures here, enjoy!

Last edited:
Great day, great company. Thanks Sherpa for letting me tag-team with the flags. 7summits and I got WET hiking out 19 mile brook trail. Having those flag poles waving 3 feet above my head was a little hairy when the lightning hit! We were treated however to a beautiful rainbow when we popped out on Wildcat A summit. Must be 7summit's influence...if I had been solo, it would have just kept raining :). I figure I have to hike with Sapblatt someday...between us we should bring on another great flood:D. And much thanks to Arm for the ride:D!