PSA: exped foam air mats for $31 (only today)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Reaction score
On http://www.steepandcheap.com till supplies last.

This looks the same as the big agnes air core I have, which I'm quite happy with. edit: it appears to be heavier, but that also means better insulation I assume (mine isn't good below freezing)

Right now, it looks like there's quite a few pads left, particularly in the longer size. The deal might last till pretty late in the day (sometimes the stock sells out in hours).

steepandcheap is part of backcountry.com fyi

Description:
The Exped SIM Light Comfort Foam sleeping pad combines the best of foam mats (insulating power) and inflatable air mats (lightweight). Better yet, because this is a Self-Inflating Mat, you don't have to waste your breath on puffing it up before crashing out. The Comfort Foam provides even better insulation than most traditional bonded foam mats, with R-values ranging from 4.0 to 5.8.

Material:
Comfort foam, polyesterInflated Size:
[7] 70 x 20 x 2.75in, 178 x 52 x 7cm, [7short] 43 x 20 x 2.75in, 110 x 52 x 7cm, [9] 70 x 20 x 3.5in, 178 x 52 x 9cm, [9deluxe] 76 x 26 x 3.5in, 193 x 65 x 9cmR Value:
[7, 7short] 4.0, [9, 9deluxe] 5.8Weight:
[7] 44oz, 1256g, [7short] 27oz, 775g, [9] 52oz, 1490g, [9deluxe] 69oz, 1950gRecommended Use:
Camping, backpackingWarranty:
Infinite

Sold out.

Sorry for the inaccurate assesment.

...and I hope that wasn't too spam-y. Just trying to tell people about a good deal they might be interested in.

Since the object isn't for sale anymore, I'll shut this down. In general, threads about specific deals like this aren't really a good idea. General threads about places to buy stuff (STP, REI-Outlet, SteepandCheap) have been done and are fine, but specific items for sale is overkill.

-dave-

Status
Not open for further replies.