Thread: ADK.org web site hacked

ADK.org web site hacked

The ADK.ORG website appears to have been hacked and contains the JSRedir-R worm. Google detects the problem if you try to get to the site via the search engine and my antivirus also detects it if I try to go there directly.
    I wanted to send them an email about this but dont have an email address for them and obviously I cant go to the site to get one... does anyone have an email for adk.org guys from memory that we could use to inform them of the problem in case they dont know yet?
    "You don't want to stare at the bones of explorers past, you want to touch them. You don't want to read the temperature on the day Peary dragged his frozen body to the pinnacle of the world, you want to feel it on your face. You don't want to sit on a bearskin, you want to face it as it rears up to defend its cubs. That's really tripping ... where someone else gets fat in a chair, because YOU wrote the book. Because you ARE the fire." - Robert Koci

Thanks. I called and left them a message.
    "You don't want to stare at the bones of explorers past, you want to touch them. You don't want to read the temperature on the day Peary dragged his frozen body to the pinnacle of the world, you want to feel it on your face. You don't want to sit on a bearskin, you want to face it as it rears up to defend its cubs. That's really tripping ... where someone else gets fat in a chair, because YOU wrote the book. Because you ARE the fire." - Robert Koci

I spoke to the Exec Director earlier. They are aware of the problem and taking down the site if it isn't down already.