1 pound summer bag?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil said:
I took a look at that bag in the MEC store here in Mtl. but the half zipper made me decide against it thinking of warm summer nights.

I think the Montbell for 175 US (and no tax) will prove to be a better buy.

Zero-G, does that 11 oz. Nunatakusa allow you to change positions easily?

I have no problems changing positions. I am a toss-turn type of sleeper. It would in most cases be strapped to your pad. If you don't strap it and use it as a blanket, turning is no problem.

If you have a wider girth than most of us NORMAL people, he will custom make a bag for your dimensions. Of course, if you make the top bag bigger, the weight goes up.

In the summer I tend to move toward quilts/blankets as opposed to bags.

Oh! I just remembered. Gossaner gear (www.gossamergear.com) has a Gossamer Gear SleepLight bag. That is rated at 32 degrees at 16 ounces. That bag is made by Nunatak for Gossamer gear. It is an enclosed bag, with no down on the bottom. For all you people who panic at the first sign of a draft, this would be the lightweight bag for you ..... ;)

Did you check out the jacks r better better shenendoah summer quilt? www.jacksrbetter.com

Zer0-G :D

Hey Neil,
Are you going nuts yet?
Do you want all of us to find , perhaps, 20 or 30 more bags for you to consider????? :D