2/5 (wednesday) mini beer gathering in North Reading, MA

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuiYeng

Reaction score
Hi, few folks are getting together Wednesday (2/5) at a tavern in North Reading for a mini gathering. We want to extend the invite to all of you, new and old folks to come have few drinks with us!

I should be there around 6:30 pm, looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

http://greatamericantavern.net/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 10.55.21 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 10.55.21 AM.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 99
I'm hoping to be able to make it, but I might be loaded with schoolwork. I'm new to the VFTT and I'm trying to get acquainted with people, especially on the north shore so I can network hikes!! worst case scenario I will just make a brief appearance as a much needed break from studying.

I'm hoping to be able to make it, but I might be loaded with schoolwork. I'm new to the VFTT and I'm trying to get acquainted with people, especially on the north shore so I can network hikes!! worst case scenario I will just make a brief appearance as a much needed break from studying.

Wonderful, hope you can make it!
BTW, judging by your avatar, you will fit in with this crew very well!! ;)

Inclement weather reschedule???

Wonderful, hope you can make it!
BTW, judging by your avatar, you will fit in with this crew very well!! ;)

Wondering if there might be a reschedule due to storm???? maybe not for hardy hikers?? I got enticed by the money devil to do some snow removal when I could use a little grease for the wheel....hopefully it will get rescheduled or some day I will get a chance to meet the crowd in that area. it's hard to resist the pull when the energy of a big storm is felt and you get to go out in the pretty white stuff. No matter where it falls, for a brief period earth reclaims the landscape as nascent and pristine, and it gets quiet. then you get paid.....and take off for fresh tracks up north with a bulging wallet.

Last edited: