2023 Grid finishers

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B the Hiker

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Ed Hawkins has released the 2023 Grid finishers, along with other lists. Never thought I would finish the Grid, but after 20+ years, this was the year I did so.

Brian

# # #

Grid Finishers 2023

Name

#138 Kwi-Hui Skene

#139 Adam Mooshian

#140 Nate Rockwell

#141 Jessie Durocher

#142 Carrie Drake

#142 Ian Danner

#144 Stephanie Cawley

#145 Andrea Wojciak

#146 Jill Lamond

#147 Marc Duncan

#148 Bo Choe

#149 Rhonda Reed

#150 Ron Reimer

#151 Eric Hansen

#152 Chance Hersey

#153 Chris Wright

#154 Brian Glenn

#155 Tara Talamini

#156 Kimberly Doe

#157 John Nelson

#158 Lisa Hart

#158 Wayne Hoppe

#160 Joanie Kunian

"2nd Grid" 2023

Denise Carignan Stassis Dec 17 Madison

Larisa Daniss MacFadden Apr 29 Osceola

"8th Grid" 2023

Tim Muskat Feb 12 Adams

"Complete Grid" "Start to Finish After Age 60 2023"

Stephanie Cawley

Patricia Dewey

"Complete Grid" "Start to Finish After Age 65 2023"

Stephanie Cawley

"5th Complete Grid" "Start to Finish After Age 60" 2023"

Ed Hawkins

Thank you both! When I started hiking and first learned of the Grid around 2001, there were all of a handful of finishers, and even the idea seemed so unattainable as to be something we talked about laughingly. I kept a journal mostly just to remember the hikes and the people I did them with, and later on came to be grateful I did so.

What I would tell people is not to plan on hiking the Grid. Rather, hike because you love going out, and if someone asks you to hike something you have already done, do not think twice about doing so. Hike because you love it, and if you do it long enough, the pieces will fall into place. But always put love for the mountains first.

Brian

Thank you both! When I started hiking and first learned of the Grid around 2001, there were all of a handful of finishers, and even the idea seemed so unattainable as to be something we talked about laughingly. I kept a journal mostly just to remember the hikes and the people I did them with, and later on came to be grateful I did so.

What I would tell people is not to plan on hiking the Grid. Rather, hike because you love going out, and if someone asks you to hike something you have already done, do not think twice about doing so. Hike because you love it, and if you do it long enough, the pieces will fall into place. But always put love for the mountains first.

Brian
Glad you enjoyed your journey. Great attitude! Congrats!