6/7 North Dome and Sherrill

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmorgan

Reaction score
Long Island, NY Avatar: The REAL Dylan goe
Well, I've decided to brave the nettles and give these two peaks a go tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to join me and my friend, we should be at the Devil's Path Westkill Trail head on Spruceton Road by 8:30 a.m.

I'll have my cellphone on after 5 a.m. and shouldn't lose coverage until around 7:30 or so depending on what time I actually leave the thruway.

Cell 631-514-4389

If you have ham radio I'll be on the Woodstock repeater on the way up.

449.175 mhz, PL 82.5 hz.

Kevin

We'll be at the same trailhead, around 8:45, if you can hang out a few minutes.

Maybe we can meet apres hike for a cold one? :D

Tom Rankin said:
We'll be at the same trailhead, around 8:45, if you can hang out a few minutes.

Maybe we can meet apres hike for a cold one? :D

Hey Tom, sorry I didn't see this message until this morning (Sunday). We actually got there on time and left right at 8:30. I would have waited had I known. You should have left a message on my cellphone.

Either way, it was the hike from hell! I'm going to post my trip report shortly.

Sorry I missed you.

Kevin :(

kmorgan said:
Hey Tom, sorry I didn't see this message until this morning (Sunday). We actually got there on time and left right at 8:30. I would have waited had I known. You should have left a message on my cellphone.

Either way, it was the hike from hell! I'm going to post my trip report shortly.

Sorry I missed you.

Kevin :(
Kevin, I misread the date, we were there today! :eek:

I posted to your other thread...