Adirondack Hiking Dec 27-30?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&A

Reaction score
I'm interested in doing some hiking in the Adirondacks over the course of the next week. Will anyone else be hiking in the area and wouldn't mind having me along? I can go at your pace (unless you're setting the winter speed record). I have all the necessary equipment, including goggles and ice axe. I don't mind leaving early (4 am or earlier). Right now I have no partners to accompany me and am having trouble convincing any of my fellow Washingtonians to do so (I'm from DC). I wouldn't like to go solo as I think my family would miss me. Alternately, is it uncommon to tag along with groups that are already en route to their destinations? Thanks, all!

Basin or Cliff??

Hi J&A, :)

We will take a decision tomorrow morning (12-26)if We will hike 12-27, Do You have some interest to hike with a old timer :D on Basin or Cliff?

Pinpin Junior. ;)

Cliff or Basin?

Hi J&A and Cantdog. :)

O.K. for tomorrow,

We will see the snow conditions and start to Cliff if We will see it is too difficult for Us We will catch Colden. ;)

Every body Welcome with us at ADK parking at 6.30. the 12-27-05. :cool:

Pinpin Junior. :D

Which parking?

PINPIN JUNIOR said:
Hi J&A and Cantdog. :)

O.K. for tomorrow,

We will see the snow conditions and start to Cliff if We will see it is too difficult for Us We will catch Colden. ;)

Every body Welcome with us at ADK parking at 6.30. the 12-27-05. :cool:

Pinpin Junior. :D

Is the ADK parking at the ADK Loj? Which trailhead? I'm not sure which parking area you mean. Thanks.

Adk parking

Hi J&A,

I hope it is not too late.

Yes it is the ADK parking near the Information building.

Se You later.

Pinpin Junior.