Alligator eggs

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<moderator hat on>
I have no idea who is being referred to either, but the speculation isn't going to make anyone happy. Double Bow, please don't make remarks like that about other users, especially in such a veiled fashion. Everyone else, please let this drop. Thanks,

-dave-
<moderator hat off>

Back to the original topic (sort of): How does one get their hands on a VFTT bumper sticker or window decal?

The term "alligator arms" has been around for a long time regarding chicken sh** football players who don't reach for the ball when going over the middle.

JeffAndrews said:
Back to the original topic (sort of): How does one get their hands on a VFTT bumper sticker or window decal?

I hiked with Dave H (LattinHill) and Kevin (avatar: Gunksclimber) recently. One of them, I forget who, had a VFTT sticker wrapped on one of their poles so that the VFTT showed length wise, a good idea, I thought. So I'm ordering more stickers along with a couple of Darren's prints today. I believe the average user here needs at least 4 stickers and 2 prints.