Anyone up for Isolation, 48th hopeful!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chabela,
Yes, staying up there is a wise choice. We do still plan on a 7am start, so unless something happens travelwise in the AM, that should stay true.

Mostly strong referenced for the duration of this hike and the breaking potential. We will not be going at a tremendously fast pace, but would like to keep a steady rhythm moving along. Thank you for the note, I'm glad that you guys can handle it on your own if need be, good to not worry about hikers getting lost up there. That being said I do hope we can all stay together, more fun that way :) I hope you can make it. I'll be off the computer by 2PM tomorrow.

Thank you all for your input and gps routes!!

We are heading up to bag this for Steph and am very confident that it'll happen for her this time around!

Til tomorrow.....

The Isolation Odyssey was a bust in terms of bagging the summit. We did however bag Unknown Peak :eek:

I want to thank all for their input for this trip. A HUGE thanks to hiking pals, Darlene, DaveBear, and Paradox. You guys are great!

For more detail see trip reports.