Bonds, Sunday March 11 (Sat. as backup date)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peak576

Reaction score
The 3 Bonds, in-&-out via LW, are on the docket for Sunday March 11 (7 a.m. start time). Sat. (10th) is the backup date if the forecasts change to indicate it as the better above-treeline day.

Please reply to this post or send me a PM if you can join us for this hike. Hopefully we'll get a good day that let's us hang out on the summits for a bit!

Added bonus: if snow conditions are good some will ski the approach & exit between LW and the Bondcliff Trail junction. :)

A small group of us are doing the traverse N-S Sunday. Hopefully we will see you on the trail!

Have a great time on the traverse! Alex and I enjoyed that hike, particularly the walk between Bond and Bondcliff. Fingers crossed for perfect weather!

A buddy and I, and potentially some dude from Views (?), are traversing on Sunday, 3/11, also. We'll have a car dropped at LW, with an intended start from Zealand Rd at about 6 AM.

We are hoping to catch up with Pam and her group - they're leaving the hut at 7 am, I believe. If anyone wants to join us, feel free to post here or PM me - the more the merrier.

Too bad we couldn't make this one together, Dave. It's great hiking with Cody (and you're alright too, I suppose ;-)

Cheers,
Ankush