Carrigan, Tripyramids, Whiteface, passaconaway.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puck

Reaction score
Doing some peakpagging on the Memorial day weekend. If anyone is interested in hooking up let me know.

Hi Puck,

Me and two hiking friends have arranged to bag a few peaks this weekend and many of them are the same as you. We are hiking the Tripyraminds, Whiteface and Passaconaway (not planning to do Carrigain). If our plans are similar I hope that we can connect. I just sent you a PM with a longer message.

-Steve

Hi all, i am contemplating getting east sleeper..and west for good measure one of the days, probably from the Waterville side..probably going up the south slide..oh goody two steps forward five steps back!! If you nail down a day, post it, we probably won't coincide on start and end points, but it's always good to see other VFTT'ers on the trail. On another day i'll be doing Willey, Field Tom with my son, no definite days yet, still watching the weather...some of the predicted warmer temps will definitely start bring out the bugs....ctsparrow

ctsparrow said:
Hi all, i am contemplating getting east sleeper..and west for good measure one of the days, probably from the Waterville side..probably going up the south slide..oh goody two steps forward five steps back!! If you nail down a day, post it, we probably won't coincide on start and end points, but it's always good to see other VFTT'ers on the trail. On another day i'll be doing Willey, Field Tom with my son, no definite days yet, still watching the weather...some of the predicted warmer temps will definitely start bring out the bugs....ctsparrow

See you are coming up fom Enfield.
Or itinerary is Sat Carrigan 10 am start, Sun Tripyramids from either Sabbady Brook or Pine Bend Brook. 7 am start. Monday Passaconoway and Whiteface from Olivarian Brook. Hope to cross paths

Puck, you all are going to be REAL CLOSE to the sleepers while on the tri's, if you any interest in the NE 100, you may want to give it a look...i'm campaigning here!! I'll be coming over from Canaan NH on the weekend. I'll check any last minute posts before i leave Friday midday or you can pm me...thanks, ctsparrow

ctsparrow said:
Puck, you all are going to be REAL CLOSE to the sleepers while on the tri's, if you any interest in the NE 100, you may want to give it a look...i'm campaigning here!! I'll be coming over from Canaan NH on the weekend. I'll check any last minute posts before i leave Friday midday or you can pm me...thanks, ctsparrow

I will check with my companion Gorpburp. He may be happy with just the 4k. We don't have a plan beyond the 48. However NE 100 is on my menu. I will post back once I talk to him.

We are also doing Tripyraminds, Whiteface and Passaconaway on Saturday. Hope our paths cross with some of you guys.

Saturday, i'll most likely be doing a bug count on East Osceola with my son instead of the tom, Field trip..i told him it's less mileage but serious up-hillage, doing it from the Kanc and GReeley ponds, then i'll venture out either Sun or Mon, depending on the thighs..i keep wishy-washing on sleepers now as one of these days i'll be doing tri's, and also whiteface with the kids as they collect their 48...so who knows!! have a great weekend all...ct sparrow

ctsparrow said:
Saturday, i'll most likely be doing a bug count on East Osceola with my son instead of the tom, Field trip..i told him it's less mileage but serious up-hillage, doing it from the Kanc and GReeley ponds, then i'll venture out either Sun or Mon, depending on the thighs..i keep wishy-washing on sleepers now as one of these days i'll be doing tri's, and also whiteface with the kids as they collect their 48...so who knows!! have a great weekend all...ct sparrow

sounds like this turn in your plans has increased the chance that we might bump into you. If we don't have a great weekend out there.

BTM that chimney going up Osceola is a blast for kids. As a parent it is best not to watch.