Climbing nights?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gwynna

Reaction score
Anyone interesting in a regular climbing night? I have got to get on rock this summer - last year was a total bust.

I'm pretty much a newb, looking for mostly top-roping. I'm just learning how to second a leader on trad (never done sport, but interested in learning). I'm only doing 5.4-5.6 right now 'cause I'm wicked out of shape; hoping to improve as the summer goes on. Willing to trade belay slave nights - I'll belay you up some sicko routes one week, then we head to the bunny slopes the next for me and my lil' wimpy self.

Got no gear but my own: helmet, shoes, harness, ATC, yadda yadda. Got some rope that I wouldn't want to haul in more than about a 10-min hike - fine for someplace like Lyme, Rumney.

I want to get in, set up, and get a bunch of climbs in for a few hours. Not looking for long hikes in, complicated setups, or hour-long pitches. Prefer Lyme or Rumney, though I've never climbed Rumney despite having lived at the end of Buffalo Rd. Maybe Marlow? Looking for a regular thing, every week or every other week.

Anyone interested? PM if yes - I don't check here often.