Exploring one of Manchester's weirdest places

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffalo

Reaction score
Janelle and I continue our series on Urban Explorations by checking out one of the city's oddest places, The Ledge: Pulled in by the Manchester Ledge

0_0_243872646cd166db55eb2c40035e541d_1

Thanks for sharing...you've officially sparked my interest in UE again :D There's a certain beauty that can only be found in abandoned places...besides, the history behind them can also be intriguing.

Thanks Adventurous... we couldn't agree more. I know it's likely heretical to say this, but we love coming across some old stone foundation or abandoned relic in the middle of the woods! Lots of old mills to explore down there in R.I. :)

I don't know what it is about abandoned places that is so fascinating but I can't get enough of them. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you enjoyed the post Gritter, we know what you mean. We are (very) tentatively planning a clean up day down there in the fall. We'll keep folks up to date on our Facebook page and website if that's something anyone is interested in.