Found a Bone. What to Do?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barry Sr said:
Yahoo for me, oops my wife won't let me date.

Peri', My dog still uses that pack you sold me all the time. and although he lowers his head and shows obvious distane for it, he wears it.

Yah, my hubby isn't into that either -- but there's no issue with hiking!

Glad to hear that someone is getting some use out of the pack. My golden boy definitely couldn't handle the extra weight now with his advancing hip problems.

Speaking of my golden boy (and to keep this on-topic), my little darling brought me another gift today -- he found this bone right across the street from our place. I could immediately identify it as critter, having just had the close-up-and-personal encounter with other critter bones. But, me thinks we've got some very busy coyotes 'round these parts. YUCK!

Periwinkle said:
Speaking of my golden boy (and to keep this on-topic), my little darling brought me another gift today -- he found this bone right across the street from our place. I could immediately identify it as critter, having just had the close-up-and-personal encounter with other critter bones. But, me thinks we've got some very busy coyotes 'round these parts. YUCK!
The way that dog is going, you can start one of those creepy body museums like the one in Philly soon. :D

post'r boy said:
i'm humbled, i like you guys. thanks

welcome back! where ya been? :confused:

but seriously, if i found a bone in the woods, i'd light out!! and fast!! i remember i saw "son of sam" scratched into the shelter there at the jct of isolation and rocky branch and i got skeered bigtime and it was daytime! if i see a bone, i'm outta there, you can betcha! i still haven't recovered from seein' "the blair witch" movie! YIKES!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;) :D ;) : ;) :)

mavs00 said:
Periwinkle sent me some photos of her "discovery"

Which answers the question 'what to do' - take pics, mark the spot, and show the pics to someone who knows/cares.