How long to Mill Brook Rd. in Stark?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayflower

Reaction score
I'll be hiking Cabot (#47!!) soon via Unknown Pond Trail on Mill Brook Rd. About how long will it take me to drive to the trailhead from Gorham, NH? (I live in Maine so I won't be coming up Rt. 3.) Can anyone please give me an estimate of time or mileage?

Thanks in advance for your help!

From Gorham to Mill Brook Rd via Rte 110 it is @ 23 miles and should take you @ 40 minutes.

I can email you a map and directions if you PM us your email address.

The major caveat applies that you need to successfully find your way through the maze of route 110 thru Berlin. There have been previous posts regarding this. Most first timers have about a 50/50 chance of not getting lost the first time, which can add considerable time if you dont make it. If you are staying in Gorham, it may be worth doing a dry run the night before. Once you get to Issacson's Structural Steel you are all set.

peakbagger said:
The major caveat applies that you need to successfully find your way through the maze of route 110 thru Berlin.

The first time we did this all of a sudden we realized that we were on a one way street going the wrong way :< The drivers in the area must be used to it - nobody honked at us are gave us any indication that we were going the wrong way.

Hi Mayflower! Let me know when you are doing Cabot, I'd like to join you on the Unknown Pond Trail! I agree about using care to pick up 110 in Berlin, the first time I did Cabot I missed it and went up to Milan (110 A & B are nice,but made for a late start hiking!)!

sal