Lost Lab in the Franconia, NH Area

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seeker

Reaction score
I saw this on Time for Tuckerman, and thought I'd repost here:

"Have friends vacationing in the Franconia, New Hampshire area. Out walking the trails in the woods, with 3 dogs. 2 of them took off into the woods, one stayed there. Found one four hours later, back where they started their hike. Still haven't found the other. This was Wednesday. Chocolate Lab, named Baby. They've put up flyers, posters, been to the police, pounds, etc. Actually found out it's a really dog friendly town where their rental is. Everybody is helping out. But, still haven't found her. They even have a sort of amber alert up there, and have utilized that. Anybody in that area who has anything or any other ideas, give me a hollar. Or, if you see anything or a dog fitting that description. Any help at all is greatly appreciated."

You can respond here:

http://www.timefortuckerman.com/forums/showthread.php?p=152924&posted=1#post152924

or send me an email at blctele_at_ yahoo.com (I rarely check my pms here), and I'll pm the OP.