Madison Adams some windy day in October

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freighttrain48

Reaction score
I hiked Madison and Adams back and October The exact day escapes me but it was sunny and really windy. Went up Valley way to the bruin trail I think (connects valley way to airline right above valley way tentsite) The wind spiked 70mph on Washington that day and I dont know slower it would be on Adams but I personally have never felt wind like that and found it quite thrilling. Anyway I made a video about the whole thing and forgot to upload it and found it in my files and decided it was a day worth sharing. I will warn you in the first 20 seconds of the video I do swear once but I assure you it is G rated from there out. There is even a cameo from Star the moose!

http://youtu.be/w-okzXAILUI

nice video - if it was a Saturday, I would guess it was Oct 8 (I was up on Madison/Adams under similar conditions, but, at a different time of day). Star Moose was in the same vicinity!!!

I liked the scene filtering the water :)

Thanks Becca. I think you are right about the day. It was a sunday this I know and the date seems right. I just need to look at the calender and figure it out I know that I did this hike went home worked monday and then came up again and did owlshead on tuesday which I also have video of just need to edit that all down. It was really fun playing in all that wind:D