Need Advice - My "48" DVD is defunct...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathiecamper

Reaction score
Hi there - long time, no posts. Doesn't mean I haven't been out there playing though! Completed 18 4000 ftrs between July and Oct. 2005! Did a great vacation last Oct. Started with N. Brother in Katahdin, followed by a 5 day-50 mile trip doing the Saddleback Traverse. That was the first week in Oct. - the beautiful sunny week before the torrential downpours began! So just need to do the Bigelows and all 67 are DONE! Whew! Now it is cycling, kayaking and riding my horse. Now to my question: I am hoping someone out there has some connection to John Lacroix. I ordered his "48" film in DVD format last year. I FINALLY had the opportunity to play it for the first time Tues eve only to discover that the disc is defective... It stoped playing so I started it at the beginning. It played a bit then shut off again. Now it won't play at all. I haven't the foggiest idea of how to go about getting another copy from John. Any suggestions would really be appreciated!